Is Obama Guilty of Identity Fraud Rather than Ineligibility?| The Post & Email
Is it possible that Obama was born in the United States to two U.S.-citizen parents but that his identity was changed at some point? If so, why?
At least two researchers have stated that Obama is the son of Malcolm X, a civil rights leader who converted to Islam while in prison and was assassinated on February 22, 1965 in Harlem. Israel Insider has also presented the possibility based on Martha Trowbridge’s post dated November 2, 2011.
Malcolm X had frequented The Apollo Theater located in Harlem, where on January 19, despite his busy schedule, Obama appeared and sang part of a song with a reference to the “Reverend Al Green.” Obama’s Georgia attorney, in his Motion to Quash Taitz’s subpoena for Obama to appear with the reqested proof of eligibility, claimed that it was “unreasonable” for Obama to attend because of his presidential “duties,” but he had time to embrace a woman inappropriately during a “campaign stop” in Florida last week while the mainstream media attempted to mitigate the story revealed by the photo.
There have been many inconsistencies in the life story provided to the public about Obama, including the life of his purported mother. It has been reported that Bill Ayers is the author of Obama’s book, Dreams From My Father. If Barack Obama Sr. is not Obama’s father, did Ayers write a work of fiction to convince a gullible American public of something which never occurred?…..
- Obama’s ineligibility: Congress is hopelessly corrupt and must be completely replaced in 2012 (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (COL SELLIN) Obama’s Ineligibility: Our Last Chance to Save America| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- COL SELLIN: Obama’s Ineligibility: Our Last Chance to Save America| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Remove the Ineligible Obama from the New Hampshire Ballot (Col Sellin) | The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (Col SELLIN) Obama’s Ineligibility: Our Last Chance to Save America| The Post & Email (gunnyg.wordpress.com)