CLICK 4 PICS!!!!! ~ Painting of Obama Trampling Constitution Resurfaces, Artist‘s New Work Tells ’Enslaved‘ Americans to ’Wake Up!’ – Yahoo! News « ~ BLOGGER.GUNNY.G.1984+. ~ BLOG & EMAIL
Some may already be familiar with the image featured above. For those who aren’t, it is painting titled “The Forgotten Man” which features President Obama trampling on the Constitution while an astonished James Madison pleads with him to stop.
To the side, a man sits on a park bench in the throes of depression while 43 presidents look on. The painting, which uses discarded dollar bills and scraps of paper with individual constitutional amendments scrawled onto them.
The Blaze first reported on artist Jon McNaughton’s controversial rendition back in 2010 when the artwork was released.
Now, however, McNauughton’s Forgotten Man has resurfaced and is making its rounds across the internet again after appearing on Rachel Maddow’s blog on Thursday.
In a video that accompanied The Forgotten Man’s release, t
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- WAKE UP AMERICA: A Painting is Worth a Thousand Words…..and more (votingamerican.wordpress.com)
- EYES WIDE SHUT: While you were Sleeping America they came as a Thief in the Night (ireporters.wordpress.com)
- Waking Up America…..Can it be done? (twighlightslastgleaming.wordpress.com)
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)